Thursday, February 2, 2012

New blog link

Greetings everyone,
I am adding another blog to the "links" in the right-hand column of this page. Bobby Grow, at "The Evangelical Calvinist," is writing his doctoral thesis (dissertation) on Torrance's doctrine of the vicarious humanity of Jesus Christ. Bobby has been posting for years and has compiled a wealth of material on Torrance, Barth, and many important subjects related to Trinitarian-incarnational theology. Check him out at http://growrag.wordpress.com/. His work is well worth your time.

Martin

6 comments:

  1. Cool, Martin! I discovered Bobby's blog a month or two ago, and have enjoyed reading and conversing a bit with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Martin (and Jerome),

    I really appreciate the link; I am adding yours to my blogroll too. How much longer until you're finished with your PhD? I look forward to reading more of your blog, Martin!

    Blessings. Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry on the delete. I had a typo. Bobby Grow refers to Torrance as an "Evangelical Calvinist". Would you agree?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bford,

    I,we, Myk Habets and I took this nomenclature from Torrance himself; in his book "Scottish Theology," he was contrasting his view (Evangelical Calvinism, or Scottish Theology) with Federal Calvinism :-).

    ReplyDelete

New books available from Amazon

 Greetings Everyone, I have two new books available from Amazon: 1) The Holy Spirit: Message and Mission and 2) Jesus and the Old Testament....